How do I overcome my fear of sex?

I'm over the age of 18 and i'm still a virgin. But i'm with this wonderful, amazing guy and before we started dating he has been with people before me and is more experienced than me. It kinda scares me. How do I get over being scared of being that intimate?  I really wanna be with him, but its like something in my mind stops me. How do I overcome it? 

im 36 and still a virgin and dont date due to sexual abuse problems. plus i dont  see any good in relationships with anyone. no woman wants to be with a virgin with sexual abuse issues. I get scared with the thought of someone on my chest. I panic and pushed her off softly.i never even got past making out. ahe got pissed off when i explained so i just left quietly. my advice is talk it out with him beforehand and if he really cares he will work with you by going slow and understanding your issues. if hes an ahole and walks off or calls you names find someone else. if he gets violent scream and call the police. some (a lot of guys) will not take no for an answer. just try small things for a while and work your up. it may take months or even a year or so. tell him when you want to stop ok.

• ?

Talk about it with your partner and explain it to them, then come up with a plan, for lack of a better word, to slowly introduce your to different aspects of it, starting with things like kissing, maybe moving on to dry humping, then foreplay, eventually working your way up to sex, over time. That way, if you expand it over a certain period enough, you can build up getting used to the idea, and then the actual act itself, but you both still get some pleasure out of it in the meantime. Take things very slow, like whatever pace you're most comfortable with, and don't feel pressured into doing more, or continuing, and don't be afraid to say 'no' or 'stop'. If he's a good dude, he'll work with you on this all the way and respect your bounds. 

• Liz

Well, if you have sex, it doesn't mean you're going to keep him. (1 Corinthians 6:18) "Flee from sexual immorality! Every other sin that a man may commit is outside his body, but whoever practices sexual immorality is sinning against his own body."

most women enjoy the c o c k a doodle

Go slow, and don't do anything before you feel ready. Allow yourself to be cautious.

Don't do anything until at least three months after commitment (I recommend that to all women) and take baby steps, but let him know that.

• Murzy

1st...no sex before 90 days. Next, take things slowly and gently.