why are some rude?

there a lot of rude people out there i wonder why mabe they just had a bad day :(

Because they are allowed. there must be a law to punch people with rudeness... if that happens, nobody will give a bad attitude! 

Most 'rude' people are also selfish and live unhappy lives.  Perhaps they are rude, because they are constantly jealous of other people.  I find that smiling works in 2 ways, either they smile back or they end up wondering why your happier than them!

Welcome to the internet buddy where life is toxic cause people show their true colors on here. After all, the paper and keyboard has patience. 

because they are allowed.  there must be a law to punch people with rudeness....  if that happens, nobody will give a bad attitude! 

Also, I learned from experience, people who were rude to me usually they have a low self esteem.   They tried to make you feel the same as them.   I mean they are loser and they want you to be a loser too....  too many times I met people like that.  I should have ignored them.....

• ?

Television has contributed heavily to the erosion of manners, especially with children and teenagers. How people dress, how people talk, how people cope with human relationships, how people repeatedly solve problems with violence—television is a teacher. If we and our children take in a diet of fictitious and shallow programs, eventually our manners will reflect the sassy, disrespectful, and sarcastic attitudes of the characters we view. Parents are often depicted as ninnies and children as the smart ones.

The world finds satisfaction in speaking with loud, authoritative bluster—interrupting, proud of being domineering, boisterous, condescending, provocative, challenging. It used to be that rude behavior was frowned upon by the community at large, and the perpetrator was ostracized. In today’s society a rude act can be committed without stigma being attached to the offender. And if anyone objects, he may come under verbal or physical assault!

A bad day? More like a bad life. Just ignore people like that. I doubt they are trying to go out of their way to be. To base your happiness amd success on others would be stupid.. It gives them the power to hurt you of they wanted and obvioulsy you are going to set yourself up to be disapointed again and again. Plus when you are nice to people then they expect something from you. Then people might not respect you and think they can walk all over you if they wanted. Me personally am always grumpy and in a bad mood and just dont talk to me would be my advice. Its nothing againdt anyone. Just the way lifes circumstances are right now.