Leo Berto asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

4 "I Wills" In The Joe Biden Presidential Inauguration 2021 Via His Inaugural Address?

I Will Always Level With You, I Will Defend The Constitution, I Will Defend Our Democracy And I Will Defend America. What Do You Think?

Favorite Answer

For 3 out of the 4 that's what the Oath of Office requires all presidents to do.

Anybody who believes that demented child-molesting corrupt totalitarian fraud is beneath despicable. 

• Tina

Dave (1465)

You are getting further and further from reality. Do try to learn what 'socialism' actually means - there is nothing sinister about funding healthcare from taxes, for instance.

And only the most sadly deluded could possibly believe that Biden 'stole the election.'

And Australia is a 'slave state'? really? your evidence?

As for sensible gun control - sadly it's too late for that and you will have to remain at the mercy of the nutter with the gun.

Lies, lies and more lies!

• 1465

Do take note that you don't hear the word "Socialism" being used anymore.

Since Biden cheated his way into the White House the word "Democracy" has been substituted. It's still Socialism, however - "a rose by any other name...".

The Dems have already forced the NRA into bankruptcy - going after the 2nd amendment is still high on their priority.

(Their definition of "defending the Constitution".)

As for "defending America", China Joe is till getting rich being a Chinese puppet, so it's more like "selling America". Want to see what that looks like? Take a look at Australia - their elected officials have been bowing to China for a long time - they're practically a slave state now.