confused about my sexuality?

Growing up, I always liked boys. When I was about 15, I thought hmm I might like girls, but quickly dismissed it. I think I suppressed these feelings for years - I'm 19 now and I've finally accepted that it's okay if I am gay. But I go through phases of wanting to sleep with men only, then wanting to sleep with women only. Right now, I couldn't imagine myself being with a man, but last month I couldn't imagine myself being with a woman. I feel like my preference changes every week and I'm so so so confused. I reject anyone who tries anything romantic with me because I don't know what I want. I don't really feel the need to label myself, I'll love whoever I want, but right now I just don't have a clue who I want. Anyone experienced similar?

In 1923 priests tried to change the calendar; Holy Fire didn't come down; Turkish guards killed these priests; Ruski Orthodox replaced them.

Holy Fire ended with Patriarch Irenaios. Now it's faked by heretics. Irenaios is the last Orthodox Patriarch. Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement.

What you need is antimins (remains of saints sewed into a towel, one cup, one spoon, wax candles, nonkosher non-yeast nonbarcoded nonqrcoded bread/wine, etc.)

Electricity is from Satan; yeast is grown on pig bacteria, etc.

Barcode = Druid black magic curse; QRcode = ancient Mayan curse...

Kosher (K) or Union of Orthodox Synagogues (U) = sprinkled with blood like Mosis did. Underneath the entrance of synagogue lies New Testament...

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural).

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them; Hank Aaron died from the COVID-19 vaccine

I have gone through this experience, you are going through a phase of determining your sexual orientation, you will find yourself loving boys and at another time you love girls and you become confused, give yourself time and then you will settle on a clear sexual orientation maybe after a month

• Robin

Just be human and forget labels 

• reme_1

Call the LGBT ctr and talk to the counselor. 

• Craig

You claim to have this all sorted out already.  "I don't really feel the need to label myself, I'll love whoever I want."  So that's fine.  You're done.  It doesn't get any clearer or simpler than that, at 19.  You know everything that ANYbody ever knows about themselves at that age - and everything you NEED to know.

Apparently nobody ever suggested to you (or you weren't listening) that you might feel attractions to individuals of either gender.  So you are surprised and confused to discover that what people have been saying all along is true.  Many adolescents have that experience.  It's nothing to be put off by.

Just continue as you are.  If you meet a boy who you want to date and he wants to date you, then do so.  If you meet a girl like that, do so.  You aren't necessarily going to have a "preference" between boys and girls.  You don't need to "have a clue", as you say.  You might develop one after trying it a few times - or you might not.

It's okay.  Take a couple of deep breaths and relax.  You aren't breaking any rules.  

Yes that's called schizophrenia it can be treated by a psychologist

• ?

Sexuality can be very fluid for some people so that sounds like what you are going through. I’d say you are probably bisexual. But you don’t need to use a label. Check out the Kinsey scale of sexuality. That might help explain some.

Sounds like you might be pansexual. But as you said, quite rightly, no need for a label. Love who you want.