Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I constantly feel sad and I don’t know what to do to feel better?

I just feel so depressed throughout the day. I started hitting the gym but honestly it doesn’t help me feel better. I’m not depressed or anything I just haven’t been the same since my breakup last month. I feel like there is no hope for me in this world.

Favorite Answer

Break ups are hard.  Give it time.  It will get better on its own schedule.  This break up is still fresh.  You wouldn't be human if you didn't feel sorry for yourself for a while.  That's only natural, just be more gentle with yourself than usual.

It happens. Try to focus on the things that you like the most. Breakup is not the end of our lives. We have so much to live as you never know what is stored for us in the future. Thinking and stay positive help us to move ahead and lead our lives happily. Life is all about moments whether it is happiness or sadness we should accept everything. Without sadness there is no value for happiness. You can talk to your family, friends, loved ones or any other people who can hear you well without saying or asking anything. You can also consult experts who are good at helping in solving these issues. You can talk to them online as well. Take a look at this source and you can find much information and get clarity on the issue that you have in hand - https://www.akuamindbody.com/mental-health-disorde...

You are still vulnerable and raw from your relationship breaking up so it is understandable you are out of sorts right now.  Spend time with family and friends, and ensure to engage in self-care.  Allow yourself to grieve the loss so you can slowly begin to move forward.

• Kelley

Ask God to cure your broken heart and to give you joy