Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

How ima supposed to heal cracks on penis if I get moring wood occasionally ?

This not cool trying to heels my scabs on forskin 

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    You should see a doctor, honestly. You could have an STD or other serious problem.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    after your shower put a suitable moisteriser on the penis

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Skin lotion or even a medicated ointment will clear that up.

  • 1 month ago

    Yes you should take that remedial English class.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Marc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    put it in a chastity harness

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.