Hello, I am looking for 2 romance novels?

I have been looking for them since college.

the first book is a western romance(very,very steamy). It stars a a heroine who is divorced with a crappy ex-husband and she has a huge crush on the fictional cowboy star of an old western. One day, during a terrible storm , she is transported into the old tv show as the daughter of a wealthy rancher. Her crush(the cowboy) kidnaps her and ...thats all I remember...oh she gets pregnant too.

the second book is a regency romance about a duke? who married the heroine because she was ruined by his younger brother. They have a somewhat happy marriage and they adopt two street orphans, a boy and a girl( the girl is Penny and the boy is deathly afraid of horses). They fall in love at the end but the duke's brother doesn't like her and spreads a horrible rumor about the paternity of their baby...oh and she has a horrible past with her older brother.

please I have been looking for these two books, If you know the titles i would really appreciate it if you can share with me .xoxoxo

Why dont you be the writer n decide the words I say 🥰🥰🍺✨

• Andrew

The first is called "Jody, the Nineteenth - Forethought" by Werdan Bingranna, and the second is called "UFO? Yuck!", also by Ann Bra Wandering.