Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Are you envious our American friends now have a competent government whilst the UK is stuck with a cabal of privately educated theives...?

...led by 175g of racist mince in a carelessly tailoured suit?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I certainly am envious. But, at the same time, I’m hoping it’s a catalyst for a new beginning and future positive changes in the world. We really need it after years of austerity, the world going more right wing and covid. Let’s hope the election of Biden is the start of the tide turning. 

Alot of Labour MPs are privately educated but worse than that most Labour modern day MPs are not fit for the job they are rude and unpleasant  .

How stupid are people he has not been a week yet how can you say it is Competent

You just hide and watch if you think we have a competent government. 

• Ludwig

That's the way.  As we were taught in school:  "E before I, except after Y"

• Brian

Yep - time for the grown ups to take back the responsibility

What makes you think Biden is competent when he's only been in office a few days?

Give him six months and tell me he's competent after Islamic terrorist attacks perpetrated by the immigrants he's allowing into America. 

That's the most incompetent action I've ever seen.

No indication thus far of the US government being competent (just different from the previous).

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about a current event? Questions about the respondents are chat violations.

You have got to be joking! Many people are leaving the US in droves before the tyranny begins. America is becoming a fascist police state, and civil war is coming.

I envy them their standard of education which means 

they can string a sentence together and know how to spell.