Update 2:

will anything bad happen

Update 3:

ok, thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah no one cares, let the one you want most put the baby in. Rest is history!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

if you dont have STDs or morals

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do you mean is it OK to have lunch with Henry on Thursday and then go bowling with Kevin on Sunday? Either two people have a mutual commitment to be exclusive. Or they don't. If there is no such mutual commitment then you're free to NOT be exclusive.

Do you mean encouraging someone to believe, even just LETTING someone believe that you want a serious relationship when the reality is that you're ready to bolt as soon as someone else catches your attention? No, that's not OK. 

You either want a serious relationship or you want to keep your options open. Be honest about which it is. 

• T J
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why not, spread it around, keep at it, until you had the entire town.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • OTTO
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Herpes is not much fun....

• 1 month ago

If they are consentual... but I imagine it could hurt quite a lot when you land on them...

I know what you meant... and I'm sticking with the humorous answer.

Geez, you really want an answer to this? OK... one person's OK is another person's "not OK". You can jump from person to person, you can start by saying "it's just a bit of fun, nothing serious..." but sooner or later, hearts will be broken, and people will get angry, and refuse to get out of your life. Whether it's right or wrong, that's what will happen. If you make that bed, you gotta sleep in it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.