Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I'm out of the loop, why is the Right saying Biden will die early of suspicious circumstances and Kamala will become POTUS?

The plan was always to have camel toe as President, Biden probably won’t be killed, but he will be retired early for health reasons.

Because it's all about prophesy and frenzied prevention of its fulfillment... 

Those folks must have really empty, boring lives to fall for that crap.

Because they don't believe Americans will elect a black female president on merit alone. They will vote against her because she is black and a female regardless of how capable she is as a candidate. This is a way to get the most capable person for the job into the presidency. I don't believe he will die, however I do think he will stand down within 2 years. Then she has 2 years to prove she is the right person to runthe USA and if Americans do the vote against her, they are showing they are sexist and racist idiots.

• L.F.

Because she frightens them and they are always frightened.

Who knows how the MAGA mind works, even scientists are stumped

• Sam

They are just mad that they lost.

I for one will welcome our brown overlord.

Because they're a mob of retarded conspiracy theorists.