I need your help and opinion?

Hello all,

My situations like i need intelligent agent to solve my problem Actually my wife have an affair with my big brother and once i knew this (actually i knew this via a sound recorder means i put a sound recorder to my room and i have very low distinguished sounds there) once i got this evidence i was out of control and without collecting strong evidence i go up to my wife and started shouting and talk to my family all

but my brother have too much good reputation so none of them agree with me sounds are quite low and they both defend and prove me wrong now how can i reveal the truth i do set up a divorce and she left me but how can i reveal the truth may you please help me i am 100% sure they both have affair and for reputation they both do not reveal the truth now what to do how to reveal the truth my family think that i am crazy

• Jay

Tell your family to go screw themselves and you move away and start a new life and get new friends and a new job...far far away and never speak to them again. You are in the right and you will be rewarded with happiness and success as soon as you are far enough away.  

They have sinned against you and against GOD and you must not be there when heavenly retribution is sent is sent.

How does this apply to personal finance?

And why do you keep posting this same question?