Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Complicated situation?

This girl I've liked for quite some time has recently gotten out of a serious relationship. Not a pleasant break up for many reasons. But anyway, it's been about 2 months since the break up. I'm not sure where she stands emotionally because I don't know her very well and she's kind of shy. But, going by body language and that I keep catching her looking at me and quickly looking away when I notice I get the feeling that she likes me. I just don't know if I should make any advances or not because of what she's been through, or if I'm reading too much into things. I'm also kind of reserved and introverted so I'm not very good at the approach. Not sure what to do here.

Just take it slowly. See each other on outdoor activities. Make sure you are both acting responsibly due to Covid. The more you meet and share your lives with each other the easier it will be to see if she is ready for a new relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjuseXeXep8

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtu.be

It would be nice to introduce yourself and just talk to each other and then you will know what to do.

You have nothing to lose by being friendly to her and also use the opportunity to say, "Hi! Lets have coffee together later" She sounds like she would really appreciate your company as she is still hurting.

You, in the meanwhile, had better forget all about your so-called, self imagined inadequacies as they don't exist except in your own imagination.

Man up and go straight to her and make the offer.

Source(s): Experience