How do republicans feel having their party be associated with insurrection and domestic terrorism?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The democrat party isn't associated with that. Only to the bonkers irrelevant conspiracy addled brains of qanon and far right wacko groups. lol

• 1 month ago

I don’t think anyone takes that kind of crap seriously. Everyone sees the media for what it is, a lying tool of propaganda. I think most people believe that if you’re being vilified by the media then you must be doing something right.

• 1 month ago

How do democrats feel about their party being associated with a stolen election,media fraud and mass censorship?

• It is like the body of Christ and Christianity. Everyone has a function so someone can be the mouth of Christ and hand of Christ. These guys are the penis of the Republican Party. That's what part of the body they are.

As an example Kenneth Copeland is the penis in the body of Christ because he taint and Asshole too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is the question that occurs to people that wipe horseradish all over their faces.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not terribly happy. It will cost the party support among moderates.

• THE OG
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Ok so I don’t know 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.