How do republicans feel having their party be associated with insurrection and domestic terrorism?

The democrat party isn't associated with that. Only to the bonkers irrelevant conspiracy addled brains of qanon and far right wacko groups. lol

I don’t think anyone takes that kind of crap seriously. Everyone sees the media for what it is, a lying tool of propaganda. I think most people believe that if you’re being vilified by the media then you must be doing something right.

How do democrats feel about their party being associated with a stolen election,media fraud and mass censorship?

• It is like the body of Christ and Christianity. Everyone has a function so someone can be the mouth of Christ and hand of Christ. These guys are the penis of the Republican Party. That's what part of the body they are.

As an example Kenneth Copeland is the penis in the body of Christ because he taint and Asshole too.

This is the question that occurs to people that wipe horseradish all over their faces.

Not terribly happy. It will cost the party support among moderates.

• THE OG

Ok so I don’t know