Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What’s going on I’m hurt ?

Just found out my boyfriend been texting other women on some thirsty **** we got into a big fight he blamed me finding out the information from going through his phone when he went through mine months ago but that is not the point he is telling women with a boyfriend that he loves them and couldn’t tell me loving him for so long that he loves me back this hurts so much what should I do I get so mad cus when I confronted him he laughed at me and the I hit him he tried to go into his car and I followed and he pulled me out aggressively hurting me.. I acted out of character I feel so bad but I’m so hurt he tells women that have men he loves them and then when I’ve been showing him nothing but love for so long he can’t do the same he, I say it so him and he can’t say it to me but say it to other woman who reject him so badly 

move on......a loser

Sounds like he doesnt know who to love. 

• T J

Time to leave him

You are with someone very controlling and you need to move on! The faster you move on the easier. 

What's going on is that you're with an abusive a$$hole. What's ALSO going on is that you seem to have forgotten how to use punctuation. It's like reading a text by a 14 year old, seriously.