Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Does he sound arrogant?

This guy I’ve been seeing is starting to become slightly irritable around me. I don’t know if I’m over reacting but I think he’s a big arrogant. I may be using the wrong word so correct me if I’m wrong. He asked me what my favourite drink is and I said “you know the brand somersby?” And he says in an annoyed tone “yes there are more than just 1.” Sometimes when he’s telling me about his dad I say “oh really” again he sounds annoyed and says “umm yes I just told you” and sometimes even “yes I just fkn told you” Or if I say “oh ok” he says “why do you always say that? When you say oh ok it’s because you’re surprised” his body language and tone completely change and I’ve told him he seems like an irritable person but apparently he’s not annoyed. 

• T J

Why are you still with him?

Um, apparently he is annoyed and it's with you. So, it's probably time to go seperate ways. A big relationship goal is to like each other, not annoy one another.

The problem is that the two of you have no idea how to communicate with each other. I recommend couples counseling if you think the relationship is worth saving.