Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Are the Democrats gonna make Biden look like Jesus?

They made Trump definitely look like Hitler. They’re definitely gonna make Biden look like Jesus. Everything he does will be good. There is nothing Biden can do that will be bad 

They'll be kissing his a$$ until their lips are chapped

Antichrist is coming. Hide your kids. Hide your wife. Antichrist is flying thru town. Get your glocks out & shoot that son of bytch down.

He's an s.o.b. because his mother is a 12th generation prostitute to jews and hindus.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute; forgive me.

well after a rough 4 years  america needs peace 

• Possible only if they believe in me.

Ironically with the idea that the "libs" want a separation of church and state, the ceremony of prayer and such commenced the way it always has during the inauguration... unlike the respect of the capitol that was totally abandoned and neglected a couple of weeks ago with vandalism and looting. 

Who is adhering to US tradition and respect?

I saw windows and glass shattered that I never thought would...