Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is it weird if someone calls you their "adopted daughter" like for fun..? ?

I work at a grocery store and see a bunch of people regularly. One couple I got to know better so they call me their adopted daughter for fun sometimes.. 

I dunno if that's ok because I don't see a problem with it, but at the same time I only interact with them at the store, so a part of me kind of freaks out that my dad doesn't know these people and neither does anyone else in my family, and yet they're calling me their daughter... 

I guess my anxiety or something is sorta making me freak out over it, because I'm not used to knowing people unless everyone in my family knows them too, and I don't know if I want to get to know them more or not... 

Am I freaking out over nothing...? 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me

i wouldnt worry about it, they couldve called you worse stuff

Yes, you're freaking out over nothing.  They mean this as a compliment, and it's not even uncommon for people to do this.  I have no idea what you meant by anxiety, but I think you accept it in the spirit it's offered and stop overanalyzing.

• Carmen

It’s a blessing to be recognized as such they see you as a good person cherish that friendship. 

• ?

Yes, you are freaking out over nothing. But if it really bothers you so much, all you have to do is ask them to stop saying it.