Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Should I end my pregnancy due to my health issues?

I’m about 12 weeks pregnant and I have high blood pressure and intracranial hypertension (pseudo tumor). I have been struggling with severe migraines and the medications I was using to control my blood pressure my obgyn took me off of and I had a bad reaction to the replacement so he had me stop that as well. My pseudo tumor is flared up pretty bad and affects my vision and I’m afraid it will get worse due to the extra weight I’m gonna gain from this pregnancy. I am in bed all day every day from the painful headaches, the vomiting and fatigue I feel very tired and breathless and I’m afraid that it will only get worse at the pregnancy progresses. I have 3 children already and after every delivery my blood

Pressure has gone to extremely high levels and this time I’m already dealing with it being high during the pregnancy so I’m extra worried and struggle with anxiety. My anxiety makes it hard for me to take any new prescriptions I’m given because I’m afraid of possible bad reactions I’m just a mess so I’m considering ending the pregnancy to try to get myself into better health but I know I”lol regret it but I keep having this fear that I’m going to lose my life during this pregnancy due to my health issues not being controlled.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Ben

No, see it to term

Hi.  We're random strangers on the internet and even if one of us was a doctor we certainly wouldn't advise you via this site.  Talk to a real health professional.