Do you agree with me?

When my brother was ten years old he was asked to be pallbearer for a loved one. This is a very honorable and respectful task to do, but it's also very emotional, grieving, and very tough to do as well. Especially since he was so young. Do you understand what I'm saying and do you agree with me? 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me

i dont see anything wrong with that

It is highly unlikely that your story is a real one. I have never, EVER heard of anyone expecting a child to be a pall bearer.

• Carmen

It’s understandable what you’re saying because of his age but kids are much stronger mentally than we think no this is not the normal thing does at a funeral for a love one prayerfully he ok and maybe that was closure for him too. 

• T J

He was too young for that...who knows what it did to him mentally?

• ?

I understand.

Im not comfortable holding a coffin. Due to too much pressure and you know carrying the dead.

You can recover from dropping a cake or a car accident. It would be hard to recover from dropping a coffin.