Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is it weird for the youngest cousin to get engaged before her 4-7 years older cousins?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me
  • 1 month ago

No it just means she was able to find someone willing to marry her sooner.....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

same issues in my family too oldest child of family have to keep waiting to settle

Really Silly Mind of People

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think so

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

no, she may be more mature or less mature

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Things like this do happen.  How old is "youngest cousin"? 

• T J
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No it is not weird. when love strikes it strikes, does not matter about who is older. Waiting for a older to be first is some old archaic idea. That makes no sense at all.

• 1 month ago

No, my youngest cousin is getting married and I still haven't. I'm happy for her.

• 1 month ago

No. Age doesn't matter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.