Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is it weird for the youngest cousin to get engaged before her 4-7 years older cousins?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me

No it just means she was able to find someone willing to marry her sooner.....

same issues in my family too oldest child of family have to keep waiting to settle

Really Silly Mind of People

i dont think so

no, she may be more mature or less mature

• ?

Things like this do happen.  How old is "youngest cousin"? 

• T J

No it is not weird. when love strikes it strikes, does not matter about who is older. Waiting for a older to be first is some old archaic idea. That makes no sense at all.

No, my youngest cousin is getting married and I still haven't. I'm happy for her.

No. Age doesn't matter.