Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Ok so I think I peau d'orange on both of breasts more info in description?

So I have been having breast pain for 10 days and I went to the doctor on day 8 because I was worried about it.  She said it was probably just hormonal changes but my boobs have an orange like texture and look so I don't know what to think.  I am 18 and I know that is young but I have had a crazy medical history so honestly anything is possible at this point and everywhere I look it says inflammatory breast cancer and I do not think I have that at all but all of the other things that can cause it are also very unlikely and I haven't had it before except for the past 8 days.

Hormonal changes can do this.  So can aging.  There really isn't anything you can do for it naturally other than using a body scrub and exfoliating and then moisturizing the area directly after you shower.  Go to a dermatologist if it really becomes bothersome, perhaps there are some prescription topicals that can be prescribed.