Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

when it comes to dating, are girls already thinking about the future, long term compatibility... or that comes later? ?

or they just focus on the now and how they feel then go from there? 

shes in her upper 20's 

• edward

I always think about the future when i was dating.  I always had the thought of if this goes well we might end up getting married and we might end up having kids, ect.  All my serious relationships have been that way.  It’s the same way i start conversations with people i know.  Already having thought the conversation through before starting it

i can't tell you if "girls" are thinking about the future because not all girls are the same, everyone's different, personally i don't date someone unless i see a future with them, and my girlfriend is the same, we want to spend our lives together, so yes, some girls think about their future with someone, just like some guys do, and some girls don't, just like some guys don't