When can I get my license back?

I got 2 DUIs back in 2017 in NC. I'm from NY and was living there and I had a NYS license. Don't remember the timing exactly, but it was within 2 weeks of each other if that matters. I got 1 year unsupervised probation and fines for each. They were both finalized in court in 2019.  Fast forward to now, I'm back in NY and about to get a non-driver ID. I'm wondering if I'm allowed to have my license back yet, or atleast how I can go about inquiring about it. Not sure if I deal with NY or NC authorities, and if I would be dealing with the county courts or DMV or what to be going about finding out 

i would ask them at the dmv about it

Well, Jonathan, post your last name and I'll run a name check with DMV.  DMV apparently knows.  I think you should be in jail.  My Dad was killed by a drunk driver, third offense.  He'll never get his license back, but it really doesn't matter, because he's serving 25 years for gross negligence.

Karma, karma, karma.

• ennui

People who get two DUIs shouldn't have a license again for at least ten years. Three DUIs, and they should be behind bars for no less than five years and never have the privilege of a driver's license again. Drunk drivers disgust me. I've known people killed by drunk drivers, including a 14 year-old (son's friend).