Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Am I the only one who isn't attracted to "alpha males"?

I'm talking about those guys that are really built and athletic, and think they have women flocking around them when sometimes, they can actually come off as obnoxious.  Because there are two guys I know like that who are good friends and they both flirt with me all the time.  I always ignore them because I don't know them that well and I also don't like them at all.  They're incredibly arrogant and I hate it when they shout it in my ear.  The other day, my boyfriend came in to our work and they pulled me aside and told me I shouldn't be with such a dork.  That pissed me off because I actually like guys who are gentle and softspoken like my bf is.  I'm also in HIGH SCHOOL whereas these guys are in college with no direction.  Call me crazy, but I just can't stand guys like them.  And I fall so hard for innocent guys instead.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I wish there were more women like you. Im the quiet shy artistic type. im not a hard body and i do talk to women its just all the bad ones from high school really effect a guy in life. the first girl i ever asked out laughed her *** of in front of me and went and told her friends and they all came over an laughed at me. its effected me to this day. I am a good guy and want nothing more to treat a woman like a queen, but i never get noticed and i dont trust them when they approach me. I wish there were more girls like you in the world.

• 1 month ago

I hate to say it, but i'm afraid so.

• 1 month ago

i dont think so, im not attracted to them either

• 1 month ago

i think the anonymous answer said what i was thinking, couldn't have said it better myself

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

R/not like other girls.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.