Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Am I the only one who isn't attracted to "alpha males"?

I'm talking about those guys that are really built and athletic, and think they have women flocking around them when sometimes, they can actually come off as obnoxious.  Because there are two guys I know like that who are good friends and they both flirt with me all the time.  I always ignore them because I don't know them that well and I also don't like them at all.  They're incredibly arrogant and I hate it when they shout it in my ear.  The other day, my boyfriend came in to our work and they pulled me aside and told me I shouldn't be with such a dork.  That pissed me off because I actually like guys who are gentle and softspoken like my bf is.  I'm also in HIGH SCHOOL whereas these guys are in college with no direction.  Call me crazy, but I just can't stand guys like them.  And I fall so hard for innocent guys instead.

I wish there were more women like you. Im the quiet shy artistic type. im not a hard body and i do talk to women its just all the bad ones from high school really effect a guy in life. the first girl i ever asked out laughed her *** of in front of me and went and told her friends and they all came over an laughed at me. its effected me to this day. I am a good guy and want nothing more to treat a woman like a queen, but i never get noticed and i dont trust them when they approach me. I wish there were more girls like you in the world.

I hate to say it, but i'm afraid so.

i dont think so, im not attracted to them either

i think the anonymous answer said what i was thinking, couldn't have said it better myself

R/not like other girls.