I just went to the gym and did a 45 minute workout then I went grocery shopping what have you been up to?

Favorite Answer

I worked all day, had dinner, watched a little TV and then came on here

• F

Sat in my a$$ and got Asda to deliver my groceries.

What did I do yesterday? Yesterday was Thursday. I just played with the day until the day got bored with me.  I've just got up because I CAN'T SLEEP. Its now 05:35am Friday Morning, well it would be morning if it was AM wouldn't it Stanley? IT SURE WOULD BE. :-)

sleeping................it's 6 am.......... just having breakfast. 

i went to a women's meeting at the church for a while

• THE OG

I ate fish pakora with mint chutney 

And drank a glass of red wine 

Why u in gym at this pandemic time? Lots of people are getting sick and sick 

It’s risky people don’t really clean the equipments very well it’s a risk place to go so many people use the machine equipment & your using it?? I highly recommend u don’t go I don’t risk& I have my own home made workout 🏋️‍♂️ 

Gyms are not open in my area - but I did go grocery shopping.

I've never liked gyms anyway. 

They were gross even before Covid and working out in private usually means one is not afraid to really go all-out with the fear of failing in front of people (safely).

I could never (especially these days with weirdos so anxious to tape a stranger struggling and embarass them online) exert myself in public.

• I followed my dogs around trying to cajole them to eat(spoilt dogs) then I had a cup of tea.

• hung

european wieners in a bun,  raw broccoli and carrots, and vodka soda