Anonymous

Is there any Master's degree that could be a good choice for me?

I did a B.S. in Computer Science. I feel like the only issue I had with the degree is that it's too heavily based on programming. I feel like I'd want a graduate degree where it still involves computers, but just a little less programming. I liked everything else about the degree. It's just that I don't really find joy in writing a 3,000 computer program. Instead I'd like writing a 500 line computer program, learning about the development process, learning other C.S. principles, etc.

You could look into Information Science or Telecommunication.  Also, there are some more specialized fields like Computer Security or Health Information Science that allow you take take more classes in theory than in programming.  Also, I did my MSIS in a school that offered a joint IS/MBA program geared toward people who were going to get their MBA and work as IT managers.  You could check for graduate programs that are hybrids like that.  I know for a fact that many of those students bypassed anything related to programming.

i would talk to one of the counselors at your school about it