Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

how long does it take for red light tickets to come in the mail in illinois? ?

alright, so back in october  I ran a red light ticket and got caught, and over a month later I got it mailed to me and my parents saw it, and I kinda snuck out that night when, so it got me in a lot of trouble. ever since then I’ve been paranoid that I’ll get another one, and I’m not sure if maybe since it’s been a few months now if I’m in the clear?

If you didn't get the ticket in 3 months, it isn't coming.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

just dont run a red light and then you wont have to worry about it

Don't break the law, and you won't have to be paranoid about getting tickets.