Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Do you like the name Marcey?

It's not very common and it's a nice sounding name. I know it's a bit outdated, but it's still cute. For a character.

Seriously?? A spell checker??? Who needs that when choosing a name for anyone or a character?

I've decided on this spelling: Marcey. I weighted my options for other names, and this one is the best. Any other answers will not be read from here on out.

Marcey is pretty good. I prefer Akib. Akib is a name that commands respect and strikes fear into his subordinates.

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=...

I hate the name Akib... :/

I think it’s a hideous name. Not very attractive. Kinda blah. Not the kind of name that is eye catching like you would expect for a book it hey it’s your story

Yes, I do like Marcey as a name.

I like the name but not the spelling Marcey.  I prefer Marcy.  So does Spell checker.

No, I don’t like it at all. Sounds like it should be Macy or Macey, rather than Marcey.

Source(s): Akib for the win!!!!!!!! Akib for life baby!!!!!!!
  • Matt

no, it sounds like a doll's name