Is the foundation too dark?

How is the contouring?

Yes I am wearing a wig

I was not sucking my cheeks in, the contour was giving the illusion that I was

Favorite Answer

Might be the lighting but it looks slightly too dark as your neck looks lighter in comparison.

The contouring is nice, a good contouring tip to get it perfect everytime is to do a 3 movement from forehead to cheekbones to jawline and blend. 

the real question is why are you sucking your cheeks in to give yourself duck lips - do you really want to look like a duck ??

thats a bit too dark for your skin tone.. compare it to you neck, thats a great way to tell if its the right color.. you need to go lighter 

A lighter make up and a complete makeover might help put a smile on your face.

It may be a little dark.....

• 😈

No problem with the wig. The foundation is the wrong color for you.  You should go at least one or two shades lighter. You are a pretty girl. Smile....

It's not too bad :) Maybe blend it down to your neck and place your contour a little higher!! Anyways you look amazing :))

• ?

Maybe go one shade lighter.

• Barry

Maybe a little too dark. How about a smile gorgeous?

Everything is perfect but the foundation is a shade too dark.