Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Does it suck for you MAGA know-nothings that we have a know-nothing for president now who DOESN’T claim to know more than know-somethings?

Or can you still make claims about things you know nothing about without the ex-moron-in-chief leading the way? ❤️ your scientific opinions by the way, like a big flashing sign that says “I’m too stupid to know I’m stupid”

FYI - (that means For Your Information) If you don’t understand the question have someone from your trailer park read it to you reel slo like

Right, it’s wholly true

• Mark

I don't think they care; they KNOW they are RIGHT (pun there), regardless of where they live.  I even saw/heard on a TV news show that people who are MAGA fans coming out of a (what else?  Evangelical) church say "Jesus will protect me from COVID-19".  I am guessing those people also think the Earth is flat and you can "cure" a burn by putting butter on it.

We have a President that knows you are delusional, when he is lucid.

YOU don't understand that your rant isn't a question, or even partially true.

I had an naturism reading this