asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why did Trump leave a "Generous note" to Joe Biden on the desk of the oval office, when Biden stole the election from him?

SORRY, NOT A "NOTE", ,,BUT A "GENEROUS LETTER"...WHAT HE PROBABLY SAID EXACTLY?

Biden didn't steal the election from Trump. Biden got the votes fair and square. 

No one knows what was in the letter. I'd like to think that it was cordiall, maybe some advice given about what not to do But, nah! I bet he was still bitching about how the presidency was stolen from him. Yea, that's more like Donnie.

That was a personal letter and no one know what Trump said. However, that may be a demand for the improvement on the validity of mail voting. 

You are asking questions we cannot answer.

Trump would like for America to be successful, unlike people like Pelosi who would rather see masses of people die than have to deal with Trump any more.

• JuanB

Because Biden received the most votes ever received by a PUSA.

The note read I'll be back  

• Ludwig

"Dear Joe Biden.  Here is $50.  Please do not have me put in jail.  Donald"

• PIE

I think this question was better and asked before you plagiarised it!

asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 mins agoAre supporters of Joe Biden upset that Joe said Donald Trump left him "a very generous" letter?Joe said, no more internal hatred between Americans.Praise the LORD!

trump knows Biden won a free and fair election.  It's time you did too.