Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

What would happen if I let out a very smelly fart at Gamestop, causing the customers to leave the store and Gamestop misses out on the sales?

Could Gamestop sue me for that?

gamesop could ask you to leave the store and might bar you from returning, but thats all they could do

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

your drawers would likely be messed --

Doubt it.

If I enter a store intending to buy something, and I smell a fart that somehow takes up the entire area of the store, I would simply go outside for a couple minutes and then come back in.

So they would still make those sales and just think you're "special."

They may be right.