Moving to canada?

I'm a member of a labor union in america. How difficult would it be to join a labor union in Canada?

Just how did you think you could "move" to Canada? What are your qualifications to apply for immigration? Is your occupation on Canada's shortage list of occupations, and therefore eligible to apply for immigration? Can you actually qualify & find an employer willing & qualified to support your immigration application? If you are in one of the trades, which is what most union members do, chances are you're not going to Canada to work anyway, and need not worry about qualifying to join any Canadian union.

• Foofa

You'd have to contact the union in question and ask about their admission policies. In the pre pandemic world I did a lot of work in Canada and was basically forced to join a union there (even though I was already a member of their sister union in the US). 

It depends on what jobs you can do.  Some trades are in high demand, but, many are not.  A job is FAR more important than unions in Canada.