Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

should i just drop this girl if she’s playing hard to get?  ?

Ive been seeing this girl for a little while but she has this bad habit of playing hard to get and I’m not into that. 

I don’t have time to play games with women, I want to be straight forward and not be left guessing. 

She has told me that she really likes me and enjoys going on dates with me and finds me attractive but more often than not she plays hard to get. 

Should i just drop her? I don’t really feel like bending over backwards to try to pursue her. 

Favorite Answer

I'd just be honest with her & say that you dont want to waste your time and she can either fully commit to you or you can go your separate ways! 

• Strand

So why aren't you being straightforward with her then? She told you upfront that she likes you, if you need more from her than say so and settle this.

• Embery

She likes you paying for things. 

Lol 'enjoys going on dates with me' yeah she sees you as a beta male, no offense. If you haven't had sex yet that should tell you everything you need to know, especially if you're paying for the dates then that tells me she sees you as a meal ticket. If you haven't had sex by the second or third date, it's time for her to hit the road because you don't have time for low interest women.