why are people scared of white people?

Most people are not.

what do you think after the disgusting inhuman shi our and ancestors and our people still today are doing to people of colour but lets talk about how the racist asss whites cross the street or clutch their bag, or even call the literal cops when they see a black person stop feelin sorry for yourself we're not oppressed. i saw the rest of your questions trynna get pity cuz youre white stupid hOee what are you talking about theres tons of white people in nintendo hahahha ew wtf?? also when does the white guy ever die first have you seen the purge dumb asss you wanna be oppressed so bad weirdo

Media led division and propoganda.

Its mostly the media creating the scare. 

There's only a 17% spread between White people who voted for Biden as for Trump. I'd say that skin color is not a good indicator of character or intent. 

Apparently they're big and bad, I'm half White and Half Lebo and I'm not scary.