Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is Hillary cackling with glee that Trump failed to lock her up?

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump loves to accuse others of the crimes he's committed. So that when he's caught, he can claim he was set up by the person he falsely accused. 

It's how conmen operate. With an average of telling 20.9 lies a day, I can't see how anyone can believe anything Trump's ever said.

You know why Trump was protected from testifying, in person, during the Mueller investigation ? Because his lawyers couldn't trust him to tell the truth under oath.   The Democrats knew he would lie and asked him to testify, so he'd get charged with perjury and possibly removed from office.

If Hillary did something wrong, why wouldn't she be locked up ? The RNC impeached Bill Clinton for lying about having a girlfriend, didn't they ? No one is above law and Trump is sweating bullets, waiting to be charged.   

• 1 month ago

Trump fought against the deep state best he could. Unfortunately the deep states protects itself and its members.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She has to live with the shame of her husband.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

trump and family will be locked up before her. btw he had 4 years and didn't bother. LIE #1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Happiness because just just won again the  Most Hated women 5 years in a role 

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She always enjoys a Troll being ignorant.  Lock her up was just the usual trump Bull Sheit and the Trumpies just lap it up like it was strawberries and cream.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Her time will come, trust me.  She will see prison time

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am laughing at your anal hemorrhage!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, Vlad Putin is laughing his azz off about the damage that Fat Donnie did to The USA.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did Hillary ever become president? 🤔

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.