Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Didn't liberals on Yahoo answers say that there will be no more protest by BLM and Antifa if Biden won?

Update:

You're right Anonymous, BLM and Antifa are butt hurt you're so smart.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They'll keep denying Antifa exists or just saying it's a good thing because it only means "anti-fascism", and nothing else.  I wouldn't expect them to start aligning with conservatives whom they "supposedly" have minor disagreements with on niche issues, over Antifa.  They haven't yet and there's no reason to assume they will.  They are actively calling conservatives terrorists at the moment.  Just evil people.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably not.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think someone needs some ointment, I detect a case of butt hurt here. 

• 1 month ago

We encourage peaceful protests, why should it end. Nothing wrong with asking for a little more. It is like Little Oliver. [Could I have another bowl of soup sire.]We only oppose insurrections; like the one attempted by the extremist Evangelicals and their cronies. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Um no, I remember Trump supporters saying George Soros the conservatives “Jewish boogeyman” was funding BLM riots solely to make Trump look bad and the riots would magically disappear if Biden won. Now you’re just projecting.

• Pyst
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Antifa been quoted saying " they have a bullet for Democrats too".

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Got news.  Antifa are not your friends.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.