Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Hey Cons, will your attacks on Kamala Harris be more sexist or racist?

Ban all the Muslims and Mexicans.

Cons?  Uhhh you Dem's have spent 4 years hating on Melania and Ivanka.  Check your own sexism first please.

Conservatives are all about character and personal values.  Modern Liberals (Leftists) are all about race and gender.

Mine will be more about her shallow personality, double standards and fake religious values

There is no doubt she is a female Asian/Black or is the Black first. I wanna get it right. I need to check the box

oh...... so you understand why the DNC picked her despite polling behind Andrew Yang in the primaries too.....huh?

More Constitutionalist. Whatever treatment she gets, do you think the same treatment would apply to Condi Rice? 

They only difference between them is policy. 

There is a lesson in there. 

I think that will be a combination of both. It is not going to help them. It will propel her further. 

I'm guessing there is a reason why you don't have the integrity to actually provide actual links or texts of the "attacks" or would it hurt your assertions?

• Kevin

I promise to double my efforts.

That is what the Okies call a twofer.

White men are terrorists.