Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

Why does he act jealous?

My boyfriend is 23 & I am 1 yr older.

He told me that he used to be very insecure & that he is not the jealous type. 

A few weeks into our new relationship he told me I acted weird on my phone by never letting him use it or see it. 

Later on that same day he said he was getting snapchats from another girl called Molly & kept saying “OMG” & “WHOA” LOUDLY in front of my face while deliberately hiding his phone screen.

He picks on one of our male co workers a lot & one time our co worker sang me a song & my boyfriend started saying nasty things about him. My boyfriend also texts me constantly on the days I work alone with our male co worker.

Every single Saturday is his boys night, I am never invited & I know he is out with girls. I don’t text him but when I go out he texts me constantly. 

I noticed he keeps checking on me at work peeking at me around the aisles & told me he has anxieties of guys checking me out & saying “I’d like to do her” & he’s had images of me cheating on him (also vice versa) but says he trusts me 100%.

He lets me use his phone & he has his favorite porn site at the top deliberately so I can see he’s been watching. 

He leaves facebook chats open with other attractive girls on it so I can see that too but I don’t know what has been said.

I told him we needed to break up & he agreed. 2 weeks after he was asking if I hooked up with another guy.

He said he does not want to know when I start dating another guy in the future. Is he the jealous type?

Favorite Answer

He is the irrationally psychotically jealous type.

Block his calls, block him on social media and be prepared to take out a restraining order when he starts following you.

NEVER EVER go back to this sociopath.  You can and will do better.

you are both the jealous type.....  gee...... I'm a guy and constantly talk to women and they are friends from college and high school.   I talk about serious matter (like real esate or healthy issue) and not flirting.  If my wife is jealous of that, seriously, she needs to grow up.   When you are married, it doesnt mean you cant talk to any humans of the opposite sex.   So you need to give trust to your spouse......

PS: we both watch adult movies together..... if you are jealous of the hot women in adult movies, then you have a serious problem

personal phucking finance?

Hopefully you've learned why it's best never to date a coworker.