I've been having vaginal issues. ?

To start off I have been having some itchiness on my labia. There are now little Itty bitty bumps all over and on top of that I have been having some problem with self lubrication. It all happened pretty suddenly about a month ago and has been giving me problems since. Any suggestions or ideas of what may have caused this? No new soaps or anything that I can think of and I am on Depo. 

The bumps from the rash are very small. You almost can't even see them but I can feel them. 

vibrators can do harm

(Love your user name.)

I'm not a medical professional, but seek images and descriptions of Molluscum contagiosum, a viral infection that affects the skin around the vagina and appears as firm, isolated, round bumps that can be itchy and/or inflamed. Does it look like what you've got going on?

Lichen planus is also a possibility.

It's worth thinking about what was going on with you, genitals-wise, just before this happened. Did you take antibiotics or start a new prescription? Start working out at a different place, like a pool or gym? Get a new lover?

If it were me, after a month of this I'd make an appointment to see my gynecologist.