Are only Mexican immigrants the problems?

I'm an Immigrant in the US but not Mexican and with all the big deal and problems on Immigrants the last decades I always thought it was just Mexicans that were the only problems I remember people saying it and everytime there's anything to do with immigration it's always Mexicans 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

How soon we forget 9/11!!!!!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Some people can't tell the difference between Mexicans and Central Americans. Mexicans haven't made up the majority of illegal entries for years now. But they do still make up the largest number of legal immigrants to the US. Most people have no truck with legal immigrants regardless of where they come from. 

• Lisa A
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. Mexicans are the largest part of the problem. But they are by no means the only problem.

• 1 month ago

NO... That's what the Dems wants you to think but ILLEGAL MEANS FROM ANY COUNTRY NOT just Mexico.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The majority of illegal aliens/immigration-law violators have long been from Mexico. However, every immigration law violator is breaking the law & contributes to the problems caused by illegal immigration.

• 1 month ago

no but they're the biggest illegal problem here in los angeles area 

• 1 month ago

I defiantly believe that the media has a lot to do with that,  and also people being bigots in general.  Ask yourself this. Has a Mexican ever harmed you? Do you feel mexicans are hard working? If Mexicans make up more than half the country,  do you believe if they all left it would impact you positively or negatively? 

Then ask yourself all these questions but instead of a Mexican, put a white person in there instead.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some of those Hispanic women are brutes - they could toss you around just like your Mommie.

• 1 month ago

The issue is > illegal < immigration.  

The majority of the illegal aliens in the USA are citizens of Mexico, but certainly not all of them. 

• 1 month ago

no, but they make up most of the immigrants though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.