What to do to get closer to my boyfriend?

I am gay , I have a sex partner, he is bisexual,our relationship is not much emotional and serious, but I really love him and can't tell him, I think he doesn't care about me like past he comes online in WhatsApp but replys my messages too late ,I don't want to lose him ,i don't know what to do i want to cry in front of him

• reme_1

Let him know you are uncertain about your relationship.He needs to open up to you or you need to get him out if your life. Do not cry over someone who doesn't love you.

• T J

Go find a gay man. Forget him, he does not know who he is.

“ I think he doesn't care about me like past he comes online in WhatsApp but replys my messages too late “

This explains everything. He is no longer interested in you. I know that this is hard, but this is the truth. It has not happened in history that a person agreed to stay with another after losing interest in him. If he stayed with you after begging him, he will stay for a few days not because he wants you but because you asked him to and then he would leave, for your mentally let him go

You are absolutely disgusting 

• ?

Talk to him about it and see if you can come to some kind of solution to improve your relationship. If he isn't willing to discuss it or change things for the better, it would be better for you mentally to move on and find someone who wants the same things you do and who can appreciate you more. Hope that helps and you can work it out. Good luck.