Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What is the one thing you love and hate about Yahoo Answers?

I like helping people, and hate all the trolls and whiners in the politics and religion sections. 

It's not really answers, it’s opinions. Or do my homework. Most questions just need a quick Google. Since it is mainly about opinions, bullying has taken hold. If you don’t agree with the majority, expect to be insulted.

YA needed a rethink for long time. Streamline and get rid of the trash. Restore the comments and increase monitoring. Best and worst part is anyone can answer.

• I used to love interacting with others all over the world, but seems like that feature disappeared.

What I hate are all the anons creating drama. Maybe it's good, bc what used to keep me on here were my contacts.

I don't care much about this fake forum. It is filled with mindless Robotic Left wing CNN reporters. plus, It is still censored like everything else Yahoo does. 

What I do Hate is that Yahoo is still suppressing Free Speech on their left wing articles.

Example: Yahoo Reporter calls Colorado Rep far right (which may be true) but then calls AOC the darling of the Liberals. Are you F u Ck inG kidding me?

You have to be a left wing loon to think that AOC is liberal and not HARD LEFT!!

• I love the camaraderie and the sing-songs.

I hate the decor.

Sometimes I wish you had to take a psychological test to be approved before becomming a user or at least some way to filter out the children.

I love the community but hate the atheists for being so negative all the time. 

• ?

I come here to laugh with my friends........ which is the good part. 

Unfortunately , the stalker losers  try to ruin all the fun here. 

I love the users, they are who make this place what it is.

What I don't like is the reporting and censoring.  We have a few killjoys among us.

• ?

I do not like the reporting trolls. I like asking questions.