Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What's a guy have to do to find a lady that's not into alcohol, hard drugs, sadism, and polyticks?

Oi?

Update:

I don't need a rehab program.  I never got into alcohol and drugs and polyticks. 

Update 2:

I don't really hang out anywhere in particular, but yeah, everywhere i go, it's just drug addicts, prostitutes, and fanatic polyticks.  I was born into a cult as a blind experimental subject and rape victim, so yeah, i'm not the typical healthy adult male and am willing to analyze what I'm doing that I don't see the people i want to see

Update 3:

If anyone has any suggestions about where i should be hanging out or what i should do to not "slum it".  I'm wide open to constructive suggestions. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • enn
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Go to a rehab program and sign up and join in and meet other like-minded people wanting to change their life. Because I am not allowed to say find a non-denominational church and meet people. But that is usually where the nice girls hang out, soooooooo, .......... Good luck.

• 1 month ago

Get a lot of money, then start making friends that don't know you have money. Lol 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A full grown, smart man would not have trouble finding a decent lady.  OTOH, someone who lives in his mom's basement playing video games all day, is going to be a lonely, life long virgin with issues. 

• blank
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No offense, but if that is the only type of ladies you are running into - MAYBE it is time to take a step back and check out where YOU are hanging out (?)

Sounds like you may be slumming it - so what do you expect?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.