Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Do you see Biden and Trump able to be civil and get along one day? Maybe even friends? Like Clinton and Bush Sr.?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I would say had Trump NOT orecherested that attack on Capitol Hill, that they would have been able to be civil towards each other. However, that went out the window, when dozens of both Trump and Bidens colleagues were put in a life threatning situation, all because Donald could not accept defeat.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Why would they?   What interest would Trump have in SloJoe Biden?  In fact is there a reason anyone would actually want to spend time with this guy?  He is not interesting.  He isn't smart enough to be challenging, and in real life his is a very mean spirited cranky old man.  The nice guy act is just that, an act.  If I had a choice of dining alone or having dinner with SloJoe, I would opt to buy a newspaper and read it during my solitary meal

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

They might could get along in a sort of distant manner, but I do not see them ever being friends - no way, no how. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Trump has no friends

and at 74 years-old - impossible for him to change.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

They can be civil and get along if they want to.  Be friends?  I doubt it.  But you never know; Trump has a gift for surprising friendships.

• 3 months ago

Biden could. I couldn't see Trump doing it.

• ?
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

No, because I am petty and vengeful! What kind of loser can't figure that out!? MAGA!

• 3 months ago

no I don't.....

• Steve
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

No. Clinton and the Bushes are actually good people. Trump is not. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.