Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Do you see Biden and Trump able to be civil and get along one day? Maybe even friends? Like Clinton and Bush Sr.?

I would say had Trump NOT orecherested that attack on Capitol Hill, that they would have been able to be civil towards each other. However, that went out the window, when dozens of both Trump and Bidens colleagues were put in a life threatning situation, all because Donald could not accept defeat.

• Robert

Why would they?   What interest would Trump have in SloJoe Biden?  In fact is there a reason anyone would actually want to spend time with this guy?  He is not interesting.  He isn't smart enough to be challenging, and in real life his is a very mean spirited cranky old man.  The nice guy act is just that, an act.  If I had a choice of dining alone or having dinner with SloJoe, I would opt to buy a newspaper and read it during my solitary meal

• ?

They might could get along in a sort of distant manner, but I do not see them ever being friends - no way, no how. 

Trump has no friends

and at 74 years-old - impossible for him to change.

They can be civil and get along if they want to.  Be friends?  I doubt it.  But you never know; Trump has a gift for surprising friendships.

Biden could. I couldn't see Trump doing it.

• ?

No, because I am petty and vengeful! What kind of loser can't figure that out!? MAGA!

no I don't.....

• Steve

No. Clinton and the Bushes are actually good people. Trump is not.