Why don't husbands ever stick around and instead go back to the other woman, because she wants them back?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I know, RIGHT?? And why do they always move to Rio with their mistresses, who used to be their receptionists!!? And why do they always cheat with the waitress who works at the diner down the street from that other place that we went that time?

• 2 months ago

I think that depends on perspective. Ive seen lots and lots of scenarios from the guy leaving the wife for another woman who left him for another man and then the guy came back to his wife, but cheated on the wife with a completely different woman and then married that woman and had a new baby(he's 61, new wife 34). Ive also seen a husband cheat on his wife for 20 years with the same woman, get diagnosed with cancer and end things with his mistress explaining "I need to be right with the lord," and when he died, the mistress did not attend the funeral(she didnt know he died until a week later), got nothing left for her in his will as of course, he willed everything to his wife. Meanwhile, the "other woman" is just as lonely and worried she is losing her man to the wife as the wife is worried about the "other woman" when her husband cant be found. The only winner is the chooser and when women give power of being the chooser to the man, he always wins. Instead of women waiting for a man to decide who he truly wants, they need to decide for him, by eliminating themselves from the option panel. 

• 2 months ago

Many husbands stay married to their wives... they cheat and beat their wives while buying gifts for the other woman. Wife has a black eye, the mistress has jewelry.

• 2 months ago

Because the grass is always greener on the other side.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

people want the cake 'and' the pie ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.