Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Meaning exactly? ?

My friend said that I’m not the best at reading people. He said I can talk to people and that I’m not overall socially awkward. So is not being good at reading people just a part of social skill? Or was he saying I have no social skills? 

• R.j.

No he is giving you compliments, cant you read him?

He's saying you have SOME social skills, but you're not good at telling what people are thinking or feeling during a conversation. Not being good at reading people can be a sign that you're not listening closely to what they say, or it can be a sign of mild Asperger's.

• Sandy

you can't tell if you're boring people, or if they're interested in what you're saying etc. you just talk at people and probably only about what you're interested in. do you ever let them speak or ask them about themselves and listen to what they say? I think he said, you're nice but you don't listen.