I don't know my sexuality- lesbian? bi? straight? help?

I'm a girl, by the way-

So here's the information

Guys: I liked this one guy before, I didn't have any feelings for him sexually, I just thought he was really really really attractive, and wanted to be with him, but I couldn't imagine us kissing or anything, but the feelings were really strong and this crush lasted for quite a few weeks.

I now DESPISE men, I absolutely CAN NOT imaging me with them, the thought of having sex with one makes me want to throw up, and penises gross me out COMPLETELY, :) But I can see myself surviving dating a man, i guess?

Girls: Okay so.. I have had many of what I think are crushes on women. They are all so pretty, I don;t have a type, and I can imagine having sex with a woman, and feel warm and happy when I imagine being with one romantically and sexually, I have liked many girls, but just don't fantasize about us together. But yeah I have had many romantic feelings for women, where I want to kiss them and hold them. All my woman crushes are just so much shorter than my only man one.

My one genderfluid person crush: Okay so, there was this one person that I thought was a girl, but turns out she was I think genderfluid (she didn't care about pronouns, he, she, they were all fine) and basically I liked thinking of her as a girl. I had a strong crush on her, but I don't think this counts?

I just don't think I'm lesbian, because if i was, I wouldn't have thought I was straight for the longest time, then bi.

I'm running out of space-

• reme_1

You asked this already. Call the LGBT ctr and talk to the counselor. If you are only into women you are a lesbian. If yoy find men disgusting why do you even consider them on your radar?

• Craig

Give it some time. It'll sort itself out as you gain experience. No point in worrying about it before-hand.

In the meantime, let yourself just be guided by the things that catch your interest and seem intriguing to you.  If you meet a guy you want to date, then do so.  If you meet a girl you want to date, then do that, too.  That's how you learn whether you ever want to try this or that again.  This is what all adults go through.  None of them figured out what they were first, and then dated accordingly.  It goes the other way 'round:  You date who you're attracted to, and that eventually tells you what category you fit in.  

Don't do anything you don't want to, and don't get yourself into dicey situations with people you don't know. But also don't be afraid to try something you very much want to try, with WHOMEVER you are interested in trying it. Just use your head and stay safe.

part 2*

Idk I just feel like I'm not a lesbian, because If i was, I would look a different way, or already know, and also I'm just scared to be lesbian when at the same time i really really want to be lesbian.