Does covid cause sinus pain and congestion and acidity at the same time?

So I am covid positive. My fever, muscle and joint pain last 3 days.After that I am having sinus pain, runny nose and sneezing, congestion and also acidity and nausea.There are no other symptoms.No fever or pain and fatigue.Is this because of coronavirus infection or they are not related cause I want to eat anti histamine for sinus.

So I took xylometazoline for 2 days after that I took fexofenadin at night.Morning I woke up with no runny nose, and sinus pain or any kind of bad feeling.Currently having acidity and weird smell and throat burn without any pain anywhere.

So I was wondering is this acidity and weird smell happening because of covid or it's a post covid symptom or something else?

By the way I have sinus problem and whenever I get sick like having typhoid or chicken pox or anything else my sinus flares up.I get congestion and blocked nose, uneasy feelings in forehead etc. But this is the first time that I felt pain and pressure in my forehead and nose and eye area.Never ever had that before.

yes, it can and is somewhat common as the virus is a respiratory virus first.

Take an antihistamine.

If it works, it wasn't covid but allergies.

If it doesn't work... so you took one pill that wasn't necessary. 

It can. My sister and my brother in law had bad sinus pain and congestion. They thought they had a sinus infection. My dad didn't have any sinus pain at all. So it depends on the person.