Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

who is the father?

So on October 17-19th I had sex with guy #1. I got my period on october 21st, I think. (It was a tuesday) I had it until the following Sunday. I then had sex with man number 2 between october 31st-November 9th. I kept testing negative. I tested neg October 28th, November 4th, Novemeber 10th and I think Nov 18th. I finally got a positive on Nov 24th and had an hcg level of 170 on Nov 25th than an hcg of 311 on the 27th. I had an ultrasound on Dec 1 (vaginal) no yolk sac, fetal pole or anything. sac measuring 4.1 mm. Then dec 20th I had one at 8w6 days baby measuring 7 w 2 days. Then on jan 20th I had one at 12w 6 days baby measuring about 11w 2 days/11 w 4 days. My question is who is the father? Im going to get the prenatal dna test but I would like some reassuring because I feel sick to my stomach over this for the past how many months. Is it possible it could be from october 17-19th???

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

whichever has more money is the father 

I would say the second guy, if you got your period after the first guy.

are you booked up

If you got your period after guy #1, he's not the baby daddy.  Guy #2 is the baby daddy.  And ultrasounds give "estimates" of a fetus' size.  Do not accept that the measurement is an "absolute" correct time of conception.

No one here can tell you this. You need to get a DNA test done at birth. It can be done with cord blood